11/8/08

President Elect Obama

I voted and by the end of the night another dream was realized and another barrier shattered and i find that in many ways i have nothing to contribute to the dialogue. What more is there to say? All the op-ed pieces and bloggers have beat me to it. All that's left to do at this point in time is to pray. Pray for healing. Pray for wisdom. Pray for direction. Pray that hope and excitement will continue.

So let us take a moment and pray, for the new president and hopefully a new era in our country.

FB

1 comment:

preacherman said...

I totally agree that we should pray for Obama and not for get his V.P Joe Biden. Pray also for his entire administration. Thank you for sharing this post with us. One thing I have learned over my life is that prayer is powerful. It is so wonderful as Hebrews mentions that we can boldly approach the thrown of grace with confidence.